Flickr The pinnacle of open water technical diving. The goals of this course are to evaluate current diving skills, increase proficiency and take things one step further. The course duration is five days starting with a shallow water skills evaluation. After this there are at least two simulated Trimix dives (air/EANx decompression) dives which are followed by two actual Trimix dives of 75-85m and 90-100m. Due to near perfect diving conditions all year around the maximum depth for the course is usually attained.
Who can enroll on a TDI Advanced Trimix Course?
- You must be a minimum age of 18 years old
- You must have a minimum certification level of TDI Extended Range diver or equivalent
- You must have a minimum of 100 logged dives
- You should possess the relevant level of health and fitness for scuba diving
- The course duration is 5 days
- The maximum depth limit for the course is 100m